Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Update 2 status page

Zyed Triki
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 19, 2023

Hello Team

Can we auto-update a status page from another status page ?

For eg When we publich an incident on a page status.ABC.com the same incident should be published on another page status.XYZ.com ?

If Yes how to configure this option

1 answer

0 votes
Jesse Klein
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 20, 2023

Hello Zyed,

This is Jesse from the Statuspage support team. Welcome to the community and thanks for the question about auto-updating another page.

There is no built-in way to update one page from another page but you can utilize the Manage API and Status API to accomplish this.

At a high level, you can use the Status API on one page to grab incident and component information. Then, with some scripting and the Manage API, you can post the data you grabbed onto the second page. This would allow you to update one and then automatically update the other. It would take some time to set up but afterwards, it can be useful to keep things in sync.

I would recommend looking through the different APIs to see how they work. Specifically, the create an incident endpoint and the update an incident endpoint in the Manage API would be the most useful. Also, for the Status APl, you can add /API to the end of your Statuspage URL to get the documentation. I hope this is useful for you.

Regards,
Jesse

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events