Hello, 

Any issues with statuspage?

I can't access any of our orgs? I've refreshed multiple times 

Snip20210512_8.png

2 answers

0 votes
Zach
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 12, 2021

@Hoc we're not having any issues. If you put in a support ticket we can take a closer look, but are you accessing the Statuspage organization via the admin hub? If you're using Access there is a current incident that could be impacting the usability of the product (as @Brant Schroeder pointed out) 

Something else worth checking is if you have a possible cookie issue. I'd suggest opening an incognito browser window, then attempting to authenticate to manage.statuspage.io to see if you're able to once again access the management console successfully. 

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2021

@Hoc Do you use Atlassian Access?  Status page is up but access has an active incident that could be what is impacting your functionality.   You can see updates here: https://status.atlassian.com/

Hoc May 12, 2021

Hey @Brant Schroeder 

Yep, we do have Atlassian Access.

Is this issue still outstanding?

Thank you

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2021

It looks like access is still having issues.  As @Zach stated below you should submit a support issue so they can look into it.  https://support.atlassian.com/contact/

Did you try clearing your cache and see if that made a difference per Zach's comments below as well.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events