"new user email address" could not be invited

Why not?

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Ste Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2024

Hi @gavin.langford 

Is this definitely related to Statuspage? Or another product (like Jira)?

Potentially, it could be linked to an error other users are seeing in Free instances, where it reports there are no available licenses even though there are.

Check out this question, and let us know if it seems related.

---

Alternatively you can contact Atlassian Support for other issues (if Jesse's suggestions aren't working); contact them here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Ste

0 votes
Jesse Klein
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 28, 2024

Hi Gavin,

Thanks for reaching out to the community! There can be a few reasons an email can't be added but one common reason is that they were invited previously and never confirmed their email. If you're an admin, I recommend going to admin.atlassian.com and finding this user on your site. If they already exist, then you may need to resend the confirmation email. You may also need to approve the user

If the user does not exist on your site, I recommend opening a support ticket at support.atlassian.com so we can take a look at the specific email and help further! Hopefully, that helps!

Regards,
Jesse

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events