Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Page logo results in an error

Petar Stanojevic May 10, 2022

Hi,

I have tried to add a logo to my statuspage but I get an error every time. The file is a .png and the size is 256x347px. Is anyone else having this issue? 

Do you have to have a custom domain set up in order to add a logo because that I don't have yet as we are still testing the side. We do have the Business Plan and I do know that we need a custom domain to customize the page via CSS but does this also apply to the adding of a logo?

Regards,

PetarLogo error.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jesse Klein
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 11, 2022

Hello Petar,

Thanks for your question around adding a logo. I think the only time I have seen this issue is if there is something blocking filestack. Since we use them as a third party, we sometimes get issues where it is being blocked by a firewall and is causing that error. That would be the first thing I would check when trying to upload the image. If that is the case, allow listing filestack should resolve the issue.

You should not need anything else to accomplish the upload.

Hopefully that helps get you in the right direction. I hope you have a great day!

Regards.
Jesse

Petar Stanojevic May 12, 2022

Somehow it work suddenly without me having to change anything. Thanks for help 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events