Add scheduled maintenance to Google Calendar?

Rune Rimmereide Nilsen August 18, 2020

I have an open calendar (towards my organization) with the scheduled maintenance added as events. This is manual work at the moment, both registering the event in Statuspage, and then add the same information again for the same time slot in Google Calendar. 

Is there a way to automate this process, and have the calendar event created automatically based on the information entered (date, time start, time end, and heading as a minimum) in Statuspage? I have not found anything in the manual, and so far nothing via integration platforms like Slack or Zapier. 

Br, Rune

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Mark Campbell-Vincent
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 27, 2020

Hi @Rune Rimmereide Nilsen  -

Great question. Unfortunately, this isn't a feature that we currently have and there aren't any workarounds that I know of other than manually adding the maintenance schedule.

I am not certain this feature will be implemented in the future, but we will most definitely send out email announcements for any feature updates that we do have. 

Rune Rimmereide Nilsen August 28, 2020

Thanks @Mark Campbell-Vincent for clarifying. Although not the answer I was hoping for, it is still of value to know.

Alex Balk September 14, 2020

How can we contact product management to get this on the roadmap?

Like # people like this
Dom Letourneau December 10, 2020

Yes, put me on the list for that feature too :)
Manual import "works" but changes in rotation and overrides aren't publish so it's not bulletproof.

Like # people like this
raphael.denman November 2, 2021

+1 for gCal integration!

Matthew Tovbin February 4, 2022

+100 We need that as well!!

Zohar Zrihen May 8, 2022

+1 will be very very helpful to have google calendar integration.

Johnny Metz January 3, 2023

+1

alienor
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 26, 2023

+1

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events