Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opsgenie alerts not showing up in statuspage

Krzysztof Duchowski
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 21, 2023

Hello,

I've been trying to configure an open alert on opsgenie to submit an incident in the statuspage for a while, unfortunately it's impossible. I've set up a lot of rules, generated a lot of alerts, but I still don't see any incident notification in statuspage, nothing at all. It is true that the Incident appears in the Incidents tab, but I have to manually adjust it to a specific monitoring. Is it possible to configure an alert on opsgenie to catch a dany monitor on statuspage and display the problem for it

Thank you for your time 

1 comment

Egor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 22, 2023

Hey @Krzysztof Duchowski

Thanks for reaching out to Atlassian Community! 

The idea is that Statuspage will not trigger a notification unless there's at least one component affected. As you mentioned, you can see incidents in Statuspage from Opsgenie, but they are not triggering any notifications. 

Could you please try the following option - https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/docs/integrate-opsgenie-with-statuspage/#Changing-Component-Incident-Statuses-via-Alert-Tags--Optional- 

In that way, you will add a component to the newly created incidents from Opsgenie and it should trigger a notification. 

Please let me know if it worked for you. 

Best Regards,
Egor

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events