It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

Need to change the page layout completly

Screenshot 2020-07-14 at 12.25.16 PM.png

I need to design my page like this, can I get any help in how to customize the CSS, HTML, and JS files. How to replace the default code?

1 comment

Hi @Chaithra D welcome to the Atlassian Community. Nick from the Broadcom team here, long-term Statuspage customer.

You will need to be on a plan that supports Customer HTML/CSS/JS. Free and Hobby do not include this. Once you are on a plan, you will have the option under Your Page -> Customize page and emails -> Customize HTML & CSS.

Thanks,
Nick

Hi, @Nick_Coates  thank you for the reply. We have an option to customize the HTML header, footer, and CSS. We are not able to see the body section.  Is it necessary to have body section to make necessary JS or jQuery changes or can it be done in the header section itself?  FYI - https://kb.status.io/design/custom-html/ this is where we found body section and its missing here. 

Also, is it possible to point us to an example code where customization is done currently which matches our requirement?

Thanks,

Chaithra D

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Statuspage

Introducing Statuspage Free

Atlassian community, Today is a major day not only for Statuspage, but also for the Atlassian community. Statuspage continues to be the industry leader for incident communication by constantly look...

870 views 2 32
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you