Create
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Recap of Launch Event for Atlassian for Startups ๐Ÿš€

On Thursday, 6 June 2024 (US), we officially launched Atlassian for Startups!!! :excited: :rocket: :atlassian:

We hosted an event at the Atlassian NYC office :newyork: as part of a16z's NY Tech Week. We had ~150 people attend the event, with a healthy mix of founders, startup employees and investors. The energy at the event was palpable Atlassian for Startups was really well received! See pics below. :slack-letsgoo:

Whoa! Sounds cool! But what is Atlassian for Startups? GREAT question!

Atlassian for Startups is our newest commitment to the next generation of rockstar :slack-rockstar: startups. Itโ€™s a brand-new program designed to provide startup teams with everything they need to build and scale their company, including our best-in-class tools to plan, track, and collaborate on work.

Atlassian for Startups provides eligible startups with up to 50 seats for one year for free on the Premium edition of included products (except for Jira Product Discovery, which includes 10 free creator users), empowering every team to:

• Build the right things, fast with Jira. :jira:

• Get their teamโ€™s knowledge in one place in Confluence. :confluence:

• Supercharge communications with async video using Loom. :loom:

• Capture and prioritize ideas with Jira Product Discovery. :jira_product_discovery:

• Create a better developer experience with Bitbucket and Compass. :bitbucket: :compass:

• Lean into AI with Atlassian Intelligence (AI). :atlassian-intelligence:

To learn more and apply, visit atlassian.com/startups.

--

Pics from NYC launch event:

IMG_0036.jpgIMG_0039.jpgIMG_2200.jpg

2 comments

Comment

Teodora V
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 11, 2024

This is so exciting, @Philip Braddock!

All the hard work paid out, I am convinced this program will be very helpful for the starting companies who need to be fast and efficient.

Like โ€ข # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 11, 2024

I can play where's Waldo. Found myself in the pictures. 

As an attendee, it was electric and exciting to see founders, tech enthusiasts and investors all gathering together and discussing their passions and how Atlassian can help fuel them. I guarantee that there are deals taking place now that are the result of introductions made at the event.

Looking forward to more updates on the program.

Like โ€ข Philip Braddock likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events