Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not being able to log in to sourcetree

Kashka October 20, 2017

Hi,

just downloaded sourcetree and trying to log in with my existing account (ksankowska@brownthomas.ie) but my account neither email input is not recognised, when I enter my email address (ksankowska@brownthomas.ie) into email field I get a warning: Please enter an email address as if I have not input anything, I tired to restart and reinstall the program but the issue persist. I tried to create a new account with the same email but the system sent me a message that the account already exist. Can you please help to set me up?

Thanks,

Kashka

1 answer

0 votes
Kashka October 20, 2017

I tried to create a new account to speed things up, but this didn't work. I received a confirmation email and after clinking on it to confirm my email address I got the below:

{"timezone":null,"fullName":"Kashka","email":"sankowskak@gmail.com","emailHash":"5df9fcd4c8e1190ca5161c40d5288728","emails":[{"value":"sankowskak@gmail.com","primary":true}],"pendingEmail":null,"username":"sankowskak@gmail.com","org":null,"latestIpAddress":"82.198.141.228","title":null,"validatedEmails":["sankowskak@gmail.com"],"fieldErrors":null}

Came back to sourcetree to log in with my new account, but I got the same issue, after entering the email address I got

:Please enter an email address:

so the input is not recognised. Please help!

Thanks,

Kashka

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events