It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

not being able to log in to sourcetree

Hi,

just downloaded sourcetree and trying to log in with my existing account (ksankowska@brownthomas.ie) but my account neither email input is not recognised, when I enter my email address (ksankowska@brownthomas.ie) into email field I get a warning: Please enter an email address as if I have not input anything, I tired to restart and reinstall the program but the issue persist. I tried to create a new account with the same email but the system sent me a message that the account already exist. Can you please help to set me up?

Thanks,

Kashka

1 answer

I tried to create a new account to speed things up, but this didn't work. I received a confirmation email and after clinking on it to confirm my email address I got the below:

{"timezone":null,"fullName":"Kashka","email":"sankowskak@gmail.com","emailHash":"5df9fcd4c8e1190ca5161c40d5288728","emails":[{"value":"sankowskak@gmail.com","primary":true}],"pendingEmail":null,"username":"sankowskak@gmail.com","org":null,"latestIpAddress":"82.198.141.228","title":null,"validatedEmails":["sankowskak@gmail.com"],"fieldErrors":null}

Came back to sourcetree to log in with my new account, but I got the same issue, after entering the email address I got

:Please enter an email address:

so the input is not recognised. Please help!

Thanks,

Kashka

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

637 views 0 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you