about config file

Hello, everyone, I encountered a problem.Is about my configuration problem.I knew then /path/to/project/.hg/.hgrc file is used to configure my the extension, but I think whether there is a global configuration file, so do not need each item to configure. (~/.hgrc file I tried seems to not work, who can help me?

2 answers

You can edit the ~/.hgrc file, but for safety SourceTree actually disables custom extensions that you may have enabled in your global configuration, in order to be able to guarantee stability. If you want to allow custom extensions to run inside SourceTree, simply include them in your global ~/.hgrc and then go to Preferences > Mercurial, and check the box next to the extension in the list at the bottom. Close the Preferences, and then the extension will be enabled in SourceTree too.

Obviously enabling custom extensions is entirely at your own risk! :)

Today some of us are trying to have a conducive life , from daily routines that we encountered from heavy traffic to an exhausted work . Everyone wants to have an delightful living, a hustle free lifestyles. We tend to have car for a faster and easier road trips and travel. Car helps us to be with the specific place we want to go faster, helps us to  bring our things and family in safe and hustle free. Exclusive car is so convenient than to have a public utility bus or train or even a cab. We don't have to go to terminals just to have tickets for traveling. We don't need to wait a cab or a taxi to bring us in important place and important matter. We do not need to follow the traffic highways and mark as absent every morning in our works. Cars are the savior of our time and efforts, it can helps a lot.

if we want to have a car license and car, we need to comply all the requisites for the constitutionality. We need to have a authorization for driving, a kind of thing which we used to show that we have the right to carry a car on the highway. The problem is, when we're getting a car license or a car itself, the step is too long that it can get you old before you finished complying all. You have a lot of ways to follow, steps to go on, process to finish, rules to read, and taxes to pay. Everything possible is done before you can get your own car license and a car also.

People, If you are aiming to to license your car and have it, but you're afraid about the above problem, don't worry. I know there are lots of people there who have the same problem also.  Just visit these sites
<a href="http://dealerlicenseconsulting.com">car dealer license</a> the product dealing with car and licenses 
<a href="http://dealerlicenseconsulting.com">dealers license</a> to get you a less cost 
<a href="http://dealerlicenseconsulting.com">dealer license</a>

problems you have will be cleared and answered and you will be guided easily. They offered  a license and a car while you are just relaxing and having fun. You are just need to wait and relax, and in a duration of time you will have a car license or a car for an instant. That's the great life experience the gave us when I'm also having the same problem. So, what are you waiting for? just visit it and you will have your car as long as you want.

Thanks a lot, God bless...

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Brian Ganninger
Published Jan 23, 2018 in Sourcetree

Tip from the team: workflow and keyboard shortcuts

Supported Platforms macOS Sourcetree has a lot to offer and, like many developer tools, finding and using it all can be a challenge, especially for a new user. Everyone might not love ...

238 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot