Your repository isn't properly configured (SourceTree)

My current SourceTree version is 2.4 (96) under MacOSX and since my last update of sourcetree (from 2.3 to 2.4), I get the error, see screenshot below, when opening any of my repositories.

Screen Shot 2017-02-21 at 16.25.07.png

• If I click on "Show Accounts": I don't see any error in my repository configuration. Actually everything works fine (appart from this error window appearing)
  • If I click on "Repair" or "Ignore": it does not have any impact. the error window still appear the next time that I open the repository that I repaired.

I also get the Console log below :

01/03/17 11:06:37,482 git-credential-sourcetree[11201]:  SecOSStatusWith error:[-34018] Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-34018 "client has neither application-identifier nor keychain-access-groups entitlements" UserInfo={NSDescription=client has neither application-identifier nor keychain-access-groups entitlements}

Many thanks in advance for your help or hints to solve this issue,

Benoît

3 answers

I have also remove the access keys in the "Keychain Access" max osx application.

Then restarted SourceTree, I still have the same error.

Same issue here. 'repair' seems to do nothing, still get error next time I open the repo. Seems to have been introduced with latest SourceTree release.

Atlassian!!  Are you going to address this question, or not!!!????

Please upgrade to the latest version of Sourcetree on macOS which is 2.7.1. We have made many changes around this area in the newer versions and believe this is addressed. 

I'm running version 2.7.1 (156), and the problem is occurring today.    Is there a newer version that actually fixes this bug?

I am coming from 2.7.1 to get away from an issue with persistent re-prompts for passwords (and then not working).  2.6.3 solved that issue but I'm seeing this particular issue now.  When might there be a newer version to solve both issues?

A new version of Sourcetree is available which has a ton of fixes for authentication issue. Please try OSX_Latest.zip from https://bitbucket.org/atlassianlabs/sourcetree-betas/downloads/ and report if you see any errors. 

Thanks,
Manjunath
Sourcetree Mac Developer

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 11, 2018 in Sourcetree

Tip from the team: debugging Sourcetree

Supported Platforms macOS Windows If you're reading this and it's not just educational… we know you're unhappy right now and apologize for that   We're dedicated to improving yo...

702 views 10 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you