Why master name is not selected when Pull?

I have a small issue with pulling master branch. When I pull any other branches, 'Remote branch to pull' contains corresponding branch name. But when I pull master branch 'Remote branch to pull'  is empty. And I have to scroll list of all branches and pick master every time I pull this branch. Not big problem, but it's annoying. Is it possible to fix this issue?

master.png

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

What does your push dialog look like for the master branch? Does it also start with a blank in the Remote Branch dropdown?

This widget could not be displayed.

Everything is OK with push - all remote branch names are filled correctly, including master branch:

push.png
I have issue only with pulling master. Very strange thing. BTW I checked other developer's PC and there is no problem with pulling master. Note - I started with git shell usage, and switched to Source Tree several days later.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 30, 2018 in Sourcetree

Tip from the team: configuring Git or Mercurial in Sourcetree

Supported Platforms macOS Windows To make using Sourcetree as simple yet powerful as possible we embed (bundle) dependencies such as Git, Git LFS, and Mercurial. We strive to keep these...

731 views 1 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you