Unable to login to Atlassian as part of Sourcetree install

Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 9, 2017

I already have access (in fact as an Admin) to Cloud Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket and have been using them for months and have had no problem logging in.

I now wanted to install Sourcetree, so downloaded the latest install (version 2.1.2.5) and ran it. As part of the install, it requires you to log in to your Atlassian account, which I thought would be easy, except I get the message below

Picture0001.jpg

Unfortunately the few minutes mentioned in the error message has stretched into hours since yesterday.

I've cleared the cache in my browser, I've tried staying logged in on MyAtlassian, I've tried rebooting the PC, but still get the same message.

Has anybody had / having a similar issue? Any ideas on how to resolve?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 10, 2017

Hi Warren, there are other users experiencing this issue and we're following it in this Community thread.

Please keep an eye on it as we'll be commenting on that one.

Best regards,

Ana

Dear @Warren I'm Daniel from META-INF (Atlassian Platinum Partner in Hungary) We have a very interesting, urgent Atlassian event opportunity for you. We are looking for a Atlassian Community Champion for a keynote speech. Can you please contact me at daniel@meta-inf.hu or the main organizer, gergely.gurmai@meta-inf.hu? Thanks in advance!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events