It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Unable to log into Bitbucket account with SourceTree

I'm not sure what happened but for some reason SourceTree choked on login the other day, and I ended up changing my Bitbucket password ultimately to see if that would fix it; now it can't log in even when I use that even though I can log into Bitbucket with it through the browser.

For the below screenshot, I went to (on my Mac) SourceTree menu > Preferences > Accounts > Add, which shows options Host: Bitbucket, Auth Type: OAuth, Username (No account connected), Protocol: SSH, SSH Key: id_rsa.pub.

I then clicked Connect Account, it popped up a box that seemed to connect to Atlassian's login screen through an embedded browser, it asked for my account email, I typed in the only email I use for Bitbucket and Atlassian, then the password, and then I get this odd invalid redirect and it says integration misconfigured:

Untitled.png

I can log into either my Atlassian or Bitbucket account in the desktop browser just fine... no misconfiguration issue.

If I try SSH, it also fails authentication on Fetch or Pull even though those work totally fine on my Mac's command-line git in the repo directory.

I do have an SSH key set up with the command-line repo and Bitbucket, but I just cannot get anything to work suddenly in SourceTree now. I'm using version 2.7.6 (177).

1 answer

0 votes
bgannin Atlassian Team Feb 01, 2019

Hi @Dave Sky,

I just mentioned the reason for this in another thread.

Brian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

4,927 views 0 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you