Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect to the bitbucket repo from source tree. Fail to reload remote repositories

Suprith_Reddy January 18, 2018

I am using Mac High Sierra OS. I installed source tree and tried logging in by different means. I am unable to load the remote repositories on my bitbucket and also I am not able to clone them. I tried oath and ssh, and https and basic also. None of them works. I also have a windows system and it works there. On mac its a failure.

The errors are below:

An error occurred while trying to refresh the remote repository of your account.

Could not re-authorize request with the available token . please reauthenticate.

Please tell a fix for this. 

Thanks,

Suprith

1 answer

0 votes
Manju
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 19, 2018

Hi,

It looks like there is a problem saving password/token to keychain on you macOS. Please remove any accounts added in Sourcetree, delete all keychain items you find in Keychain that is added bySourcetree and restart you mac. Add the accounts back in Sourcetree and verify the new items added in Keychain and this should get your issues sorted out.

Thanks! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events