It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Trouble installing Source Tree

Downloaded the latest version of SourceTree , and get stuck at the Atlassian Account step.    I use the existing account method ( and have verified it is correct credentials). I get he dialogue box that show the message "Please wait ..." and never continues.

I did have GIThub installed, but I DE installed.

4 answers

When I install source tree it could take up to 5-10 minutes. So, try to wait longer.

I am having the same problem as Michael today, and even waiting for hours does not help! Is this a bug of the latest version of the program?

All appearances was that we had some sort of network filtering from our site that hindered the ability to install but I was not able to confirm before it started working on its own. I'm working now with no issues.  Not helpful at all - sorry folks.

Not very intuitive solution, but what worked for me in the end was to disable IE's pop-up blocker. 

https://goo.gl/T1fWdG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

4,942 views 0 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you