Sourcetree says there is nothing to commit

Hi. I've been using sourcetree for quite a while, but from the latest update I've been experiencing some problems.

The problem is that I've made some changes in my code and when i go to sourcetree to commit them the following happens:

sourcetree

As you can see there are changes in my code, both in the left side and top-center it says that I have uncommitted changes, but in the bottom it says there is nothing to commit. In addition if I press the commit button it will say that there is nothing to commit.

Any ideas?

3 answers

1 accepted

Same problem.

An answer would be great.

Did you follow the link in my answer?

No .. because when I did the search your answer was not shown in the results before I posted. I have now of course. Thanks

I found a great solution - uninstall sourcecrap and use something else.

Wow, that's an unconscionably arrogant comment for software distributed for free. Clearly you have no grasp of how much work goes into writing software. 

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 30, 2018 in Sourcetree

Tip from the team: configuring Git or Mercurial in Sourcetree

Supported Platforms macOS Windows To make using Sourcetree as simple yet powerful as possible we embed (bundle) dependencies such as Git, Git LFS, and Mercurial. We strive to keep these...

572 views 1 2
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you