Sourcetree push/pull badges not showing on one project

Deleted user July 27, 2015

Using Sourcetree on Windows 7, our main project is not showing me any push/pull badges in the toolbar. I can still see them on other projects hosted on the same server.

It doesn't matter which branch I check out, the badges won't show even though I can see from the list that I have fresh commits to pull. Other team members are not having the same problem, it's just me. If I pull manually, or run 'git status' on the command line, everything works fine and I get the fresh commits. If I fetch manually, I can see from the list that there are fresh commits but no badges.

So far I've reinstalled Sourcetree and gone looking for settings I might have missed, but everything seems to be set OK.

4 answers

0 votes
Balázs Szakmáry
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 2, 2015

Same answer here as in the other place: Create a bug report about this at http://jira.atlassian.com (check first if one exists already) and post the link to it here in a comment. If you want to be nice, you could post the link at the other question too.

0 votes
Balázs Szakmáry
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 2, 2015

The other guy said they only have the master branch, which exists in both places.

0 votes
Deleted user July 27, 2015

Thanks, I saw the one yesterday but it looked like that person was using local branches that weren't on the remote? Mine are all tracking the remote.

0 votes
Johannes Kilian
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 27, 2015

Unless no answer there yet, there was an identical question yesterday: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/22651777/comments/22651935?src=email

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events