Sourcetree Application Icon not showing

Hello,

I just downloaded Sourcetree 1.3.2 and installed it in Lion 10.7.3. The application has no icon / an empty icon, both within the .DMG and when I copy it to /Applications.

The .icns-file is present inside the app-bundle and displays correctly when I double click it.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

I've seen this happen really, really rarely (perhaps once or twice in almost 2 years), it usually fixes itself after either re-downloading or restarting OS X. I've no idea what causes it since the icon is definitely there and referenced by the .plist.

Tried both at once just to be sure and the problem is solved. Thx.

Yeah, it happens for me every few weeks - The application icon is gone as are many of the toolbar icons, and some functions cease to work (like committing to remote). Sometimes a restart helps; other times I've had to reinstall SourceTree.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published May 30, 2018 in Sourcetree

Tip from the team: configuring Git or Mercurial in Sourcetree

Supported Platforms macOS Windows To make using Sourcetree as simple yet powerful as possible we embed (bundle) dependencies such as Git, Git LFS, and Mercurial. We strive to keep these...

860 views 2 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you