Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SourceTree not showing build status

richard_howse
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 16, 2018

Hi,

I have setup a simple pipeline which is building and passing, although within sourcetree I am not seeing the build status or any status at all, just a grey dot. Although on sourcetree next to my commits am seeing that they are building correctly.

Where am I going wrong, my sourcetree is up to date.

Many thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Manju
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 16, 2018

Hi @richard_howse

Do you have your Bitbucket added in Sourcetree? 
If not, please add it in Preference Window - Accounts tab. Also, if you are using basic auth, please select http for protocol. We cannot pull pipelines status with ssh protocol using basic auth password. If using OAuth, protocol doesn't affect. 

Thanks!

waissbluth February 20, 2019

Hi, I'm facing this same issue. I have my Bitbucket account liked via OAuth + SSH. I have two repositories with pipelines set up, but the build status shows up for just one of them.

Manju
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 7, 2019

Do you mind adding some screenshots?

waissbluth March 8, 2019

Sure -- here are two repositories from the same Bitbucket Account, same permissions, both with pipelines enabled, both using SSH. Do you need screenshots of anything else?

Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 9.07.45 AM.png

waissbluth April 2, 2019

@Manju, did you have a chance to look at this? Thanks

waissbluth April 24, 2020

One year later and I have a lead on this issue. I noticed that clicking "View Remote" did not take me to Bitbucket, but to the url of some other remote that we also use (e.g. Heroku or AWS Codecommit). By removing all other remotes and leaving only the Bitbucket one, the build status shows up. I have not found a way of setting that remote to somehow stay as the primary one after adding the other back, other than renaming it to "origin".

Essentially, the build status only works when the Bitbucket origin is either the only one, or it is called "origin"

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events