Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SourceTree 2.0 with multiple local repos for same remote repo

Alan Bridgewater May 15, 2017

With SourceTree 1.9, I could see all of my local repos in the left-most pane, which included the path.  Now, I only see the repo name in the tabs at the top, and I don't see any local paths.

I prefer to have multiple local repos for the same remote repo, so that I can have multiple source editors open at the same time.  I can't just swap branches - the tools don't work that well to swap on demand.

So how can I get the path included in the tab name?  Ideally I can just edit the tab name to replace it with my own description.  I don't need the full path.

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 16, 2017

Hi Alan!

We have a couple of feature requests that might interest you. The first one is to show the directory name in the tab itself and can be found at SRCTREEWIN-5785.

The second one is to allow you to see the full name of a tab in a tooltip when you hover over it, can be found at SRCTREEWIN-6084. You can vote for them, watch them, or add a comment if you'd like to add something else. 

Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with :)

Cheers,

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events