Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source Enterprise in Citrix

Palani Kumar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 14, 2019

HI ,

We have installed in Source enterprise edition and registration done with bitbucket.I could able access the source tree..

But the problem is while we publish the sourcetree.exe in citrix studio console and ans the users to access this , every time it ask to register..

Any way to fix this and avoid this registration for each users to access through Citrix?

1 answer

0 votes
Mike Corsaro
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 14, 2019

Hello!

We don't officially support environments like that.... however in the next version we are now saving registration/user account data in the user's roaming AppData folder which I believe should persist when users login. The next version is currently in beta but I expect it to be released in the next few weeks.

You can find the beta and signup here if you'd like to experiment with that change.

Uwe Leppler
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 20, 2021

Hey there,

as I can see in version 3.4.4, this is not entirely the case. There is data in AppData/Roaming and AppData/Local, but if I remove the local directory, I need to start over with the initial process. 

I am doing something wrong here?

Thanks,

Uwe

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events