I've noticed that often when I use the search toolbar to search for a file via "file changes", I get results that don't have the file in the commit. Does anyone know why this occurs?
Hrmm, yes must be. Some of the strings I've tried searching didn't seem to be included in the result files in any form, but if no one else is experiencing this, I may have missed something. I'll have a second look in more detail if it comes up again. Thanks.
Supported Platforms macOS Windows To make using Sourcetree as simple yet powerful as possible we embed (bundle) dependencies such as Git, Git LFS, and Mercurial. We strive to keep these...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs