Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query for SourceTree

Ayush Pratik Sonker September 27, 2018

Hi,

I have a few questions in mind, regarding SourceTree…

“Is it necessary to login to the software in order to use it? Can telemetry be disabled? Also, I'd like clarification on "the type, size and filenames of attachments uploaded to the Services"; does this mean that there is the ability to upload our data to the cloud with this application?”

Thanks and Regards,

Ayush Pratik Sonker

1 answer

0 votes
minnsey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 1, 2018

Hi

You do need to register Sourcetree, by logging in against one of the following within Sourcetree

There is a basic usage telemetry feed that you can not turn off, this simply sends a unique but anonymous hash of the registration email, to allow us to count our installed base.

There is a more detailed but anonymous telemetry feed, that can be disabled in the Tools/Options/General tab using the Help improve Sourcetree....  checkbox

Ayush Pratik Sonker October 1, 2018

I am sorry, but could you answer this too?

"Also, I'd like clarification on "the type, size and filenames of attachments uploaded to the Services"; does this mean that there is the ability to upload our data to the cloud with this application?”

Thanks and regards,

Ayush Pratik Sonker

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events