Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with resolving SourceTree installation problem

Frank Farbizio September 6, 2017

I am attempting to install SourceTree 2.1.11.0 on a Win7 32-bit PC with an IE11 web browser. I have an existing Atlassian account which I am able to log into from the Atlassian web site. At the beginning of the installation process, the installer asks me to log into my Atlassian account. When I enter the e-mail and password for my existing account, the installer reports that there was a problem and that I should try again in a few minutes. I get the same result every time I try to log in at the installer prompt and so I am never able to actually complete the installation. Does anybody know how to get around this??

1 answer

1 vote
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 6, 2017
Frank Farbizio September 8, 2017

As suggested, I reset my Internet Explorer settings from the Internet options advanced tab and this solved my problem. I was able to log into my Atlassian account when prompted by the SourceTree installer and, from there, was able to complete the installation process. Thanks for the help!!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events