It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is there a way to manually change where ST looks for java?

My mac came with java 9 but it wasn't compatible with some of the other things I had running so I downgraded to java 8, JRE and JDK. However, now whenever I try to push, pull, fetch, or whatever, Sourcetree fails because it is searching for the Java 9 directory which now doesn't exist. Having a way to manually set this would be nice.

And for clarity, I have followed the steps to wipe all settings from Sourcetree, uninstall, reinstall, all that. I have completely removed Java and everything, reinstalled only J8 packages, and reset the java home variable to the new location. Nothing is seeming to work. Thanks in advance for the help!

1 answer

0 votes

Sourcetree doesn't have any Java dependencies that I'm aware of currently. Can you please share the error you're seeing?

Brian Ganninger
Senior Mac Developer, Sourcetree

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

4,942 views 0 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you