Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to permanently remove a notification under the flag

mretondo June 14, 2018

The flag icon is orange in the title bar. It says something about Git-LSF. I keep on deleting it but it comes back on restart.

3 answers

1 vote
Nathan Niesen July 9, 2018

Related issuehttps://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-8778

Work-around for embedded git in related community post ([Latest notified update for Embedded GIT to 2.17.1.2 does not install update GIT-LFS|https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Sourcetree-questions/Latest-notified-update-for-Embedded-GIT-to-2-17-1-2-does-not/qaq-p/821845]).

0 votes
mretondo June 15, 2018

My issue isn't that Sourcetree is out of date. I don't know what Git-LFS is.

image.png

Mike Corsaro
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 15, 2018

Try downloading the latest version of Git -- you can check your git version in "Tools > Options > Git". The latest version is 2.17.1

mretondo June 18, 2018

Thanks, that seems to have fix it.

Henrich Horváth July 8, 2018

I have exactly the same notification.

I have git v2.18.0 + git-lfs v2.3.4 (system git because latest embedded was broken for me)

I am not using LFS and I am not going to use it in near future.

0 votes
Mike Corsaro
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 14, 2018

Hello! This is probably because you're running an old version of git. It's recommended that you upgrade due to a security issue in the previous version.

Christopher Whittemore June 14, 2018

I'm having the same issue, it keeps telling me to update to 2.17.1.2 but updating the embedded GIT does nothing.

Mike Corsaro
Atlassian Team
June 14, 2018

Are you using system git, or embedded git?

Christopher Whittemore June 14, 2018

Embedded GIT

mretondo June 15, 2018

I'm running the current version 2.6.6.0

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events