Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to drag repository tabs in sourcetree?

Maarten Thomassen April 3, 2016

Hello,

In old versions of Sorucetree i could rearrange the tabs at the top of the screen listing the names of the repositories i have open. Since version 1.8 (currently 1.8.2.11) i can't drag them anymore.

This is very annoying as at any given time i have 10 to 20 repositories active and i would like to arrange them propertly. Could you fix this in the next version and bring back the old functionality?

Thank you.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 4, 2016

No, we cannot fix it because we are just users like you. However, you can upvote and watch this bug report to help make sure the developers restore that functionality (I have already): https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-4205

1 vote
Oleg Lukin April 11, 2016

As a workaround you can edit %LOCALAPPDATA%\Atlassian\SourceTree\opentabs.xml file and have your tabs in necessary order smile Not that it cancels the original problem which is a major nuisance 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events