Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi There, I get the error 'Something went wrong while attempting to validate your credentials.

Naveen Yadav May 24, 2018

Hi There,

I get the error

'Something went wrong while attempting to validate your credentials.'

when I tried to login with my own user and password.

I've even tried resetting my password and im using MAC.

Any ideas about this?

Thank you

Naveen Yadav

1 answer

0 votes
Manju
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 24, 2018

Can you please specify what version of the app you are using and what host you are trying to sign in to?

Suyayu June 26, 2018

I am using version 2.5.5 source tree and tried with other version also but getting same error

Manju
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 26, 2018

Can you please update to the latest version 2.7.6 and try with that? Please let me know the host you are trying to connect to. Is it Bitbucket/GitHub? Add screenshots where ever you can and add some steps for us to understand exactly what is going on. 

Suyayu June 27, 2018

Please find the attached screen shot. Could you please let me know if any other option is available.Untitled.pngUntitled1.png

Manju
Atlassian Team
June 27, 2018

This is on windows. So sorry for the confusion. I will get our experts on windows answer this. 

Anjul Pathak February 21, 2019

Any Updates on this

Like BSC_河原林 鴻希 likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events