• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Error sourcetree

When I start SourceTree, this message always appears:

Invalid release entry: 7C20078B2B045E2C881187E39009FD85284F4E83 SourceTree-3.0.15-full.nupkg 23991659

why?

Thanks

2 answers

1 vote
Ana Retamal Atlassian Team Jan 03, 2019

Hi David!

Are you on Windows or Mac? 

Is this a fresh install? If not, can you try downloading the latest version from https://www.sourcetreeapp.com/? Are you getting the same error after that?

Please let us know so we can pinpoint where the error is coming from.

Cheers :) 

Ana

The problem is with version 3.0.15, but on sourcetreeapp.com you can only download the older 3.0.12 version. It seems that the 3.0.15 is only slowly rolled out to users via the automatic updates.

I have now reported this issue as https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-11147 so hopefully someone will take a look at it.

Hi Ana!!

I am on windows.

At this moment I can not do a clean installation because I am in the middle of a big development ...

My  sourcetree version  is 2.1.11.0

Thanks!!

Ana Retamal Atlassian Team Jan 07, 2019

Hi David!

Installing a newer Sourcetree version will not have any effect on your code, as your files are hosted on your computer, not in Sourcetree.

If you still don't want to install the new version, can you let us know if you have automatic updates enabled or disabled?

Cheers,

Ana

Hi Ana!

I have automatic updates enabled.

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Sourcetree

[dev team] Sourcetree for Windows 2019 Preview - Dark Theme

Hi folks, While the full post is over on our blog I'd like to share the dark theme we've got planned for 2019 here directly as well to keep the discussion going.  The ...

3,202 views 19 18
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you