It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Cannot register Edited

finished the 30 days trial period with sourcetree. I receive the message I need to register (check picture ST_1), I cannot register from the menu under the message because it "Could not create a SSL/TSL secure channel" (picture ST_2) , I cannot register on the Atlassian site because it always fails (page 404 check picture ST_3).

I need the 1.5.2 version for my work, newer versions slow down or create conflicts with my projects.

Thank you,

IL

ST_1.pngST_2.pngST_3.png

1 answer

0 votes
Manju Atlassian Team Jan 08, 2020

This is a very old version of the ap. Kindly upgrade to the newer version from https://sourcetreeapp.com and you don't need to register anymore. You can use a Bitbucket account to login and that is sufficient. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

4,989 views 0 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you