Can't login through source tree

As my trial period expired , So I registered it for free and after registration

when I entered my credentials on source tree and press ok button then it showing me downloading license and stuck over there 

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Roopa, I'm not completely sure of what's the issue you're having. Sourcetree is a completely free product, so there isn't really a trial period for it :)

Can you try downloading it again from our website and see if you can proceed with the registration now? If you get stuck somewhere, please send us a screenshot so we can continue helping you.

Best regards!

Ana   

let me share the screenshot 

1>When i open my source tree software it shows me a popup like this img1.jpg

2>After the registration process , when i am entering my credentials it stuck on this popup now where downloading license keeps on revolving 

img2.jpg

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Roopa, which Sourcetree version are you using? It looks like it might be an old one. In Sourcetree you no longer have to download a license, as you can see at Download your Sourcetree license link is broken.

You can try downloading the latest one from our website sourcetreeapp.com or choose one from our Download archives.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Cheers,

Ana

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published May 30, 2018 in Sourcetree

Tip from the team: configuring Git or Mercurial in Sourcetree

Supported Platforms macOS Windows To make using Sourcetree as simple yet powerful as possible we embed (bundle) dependencies such as Git, Git LFS, and Mercurial. We strive to keep these...

878 views 2 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you