Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug on latest version 3.3.8

kerry18 February 25, 2020

The latest version 3.3.8 doesn't save my repository setting host account when I close it and reopen it. I have to keep adding in back my account to get my bitbucket url link to be accessed by sourcetree 

I never had a problem with this on the previous version

5 answers

4 votes
MonsieurPuppy March 22, 2020

Having the same issue here on 3.3.8, on Windows 10.
As a result :

• I cannot access my remote web interface from the client;
  • It shows a red exclamation mark on "Remote" button from my repo;
  • My repo cannot sync properly until I manually add back my bitbucket account;

Note that after adding back my bitbucket account :

• The red exclamation mark on "Remote" button remains;
  • I also have to keep manually adding back my bitbucket account at every sourcetree startup;

I have noticed the other following issues :

• Weird authentification process where when creating a repo, it asks me to chose an authentification config with duplicates of said configs appearing on the pop-up window;
  • Windows did not find sourcetree by itself after installation, I had to  create a shortcut of the exe;
  • Uninstalling sourcetree was not clean, files remained in Appdata, I add to remove anything related to sourcetree files and configs in Appdata and even in registry to be clean off the computer;
  • Unclean uninstall of sourcetree prevented succesful future installs; 

Does anyone know a very stable previous version of sourcetree for Windows 10?

Thanks.

1 vote
Vic Yuschuk April 17, 2020

(This is not an answer.)  I'm just providing a little more descriptive detail in the hope that it spurs more action.

Every time I open SourceTree, I have that same exclamation and error upon clicking the Remote icon.  They go away if I select Settings > Remotes > Edit > and change the Remote Account  (within "Optional extended integration") from Generic Account to my Bitbucket cloud account.

0 votes
Carrie Little June 10, 2020

I am having the same issue on 3.3.8. I have the same settings as my coworkers. They can access Remote and I cannot. Is there a fix out there?

0 votes
antoine_azzopardi March 4, 2020

Have the same issue

0 votes
Bart Heremans February 28, 2020

I have the same problem

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events