Several unresolved problems on macosx

Hello

I use SourceTree 2.6.3 on MacOsX 10.13.1 . I like this great software and wish to thank Atlassian team to provide it for free.

On my mac, there are 3 unresolved problems that become more and more painful :

1) Launch

When I launch SourceTree, the window does not appear. I relaunch it or click on the dock icon, then the window appears. (this is true at every launch)

2) Size

Sometimes, (about 30%), when I launch sourcetree, the list of repositories has its items very big, and when I open one reposity, the window position and size is not good. I relaunch sourcetree and all get fine.

3) update

On several git archives, not all, not always, When I open the archive and commit changes, the number of remaining commits does not change in the repositories window. I have to restart sourcetree to see the change. The status of uncommited changes in reposities lines is very important to me.

I would be very grateful if all this problem could be solved.

Thanks.

0 comments

Comment

Community showcase
Published May 30, 2018 in Sourcetree

Tip from the team: configuring Git or Mercurial in Sourcetree

Supported Platforms macOS Windows To make using Sourcetree as simple yet powerful as possible we embed (bundle) dependencies such as Git, Git LFS, and Mercurial. We strive to keep these...

886 views 2 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you