Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Several unresolved problems on macosx

Hello

I use SourceTree 2.6.3 on MacOsX 10.13.1 . I like this great software and wish to thank Atlassian team to provide it for free.

On my mac, there are 3 unresolved problems that become more and more painful :

1) Launch

When I launch SourceTree, the window does not appear. I relaunch it or click on the dock icon, then the window appears. (this is true at every launch)

2) Size

Sometimes, (about 30%), when I launch sourcetree, the list of repositories has its items very big, and when I open one reposity, the window position and size is not good. I relaunch sourcetree and all get fine.

3) update

On several git archives, not all, not always, When I open the archive and commit changes, the number of remaining commits does not change in the repositories window. I have to restart sourcetree to see the change. The status of uncommited changes in reposities lines is very important to me.

I would be very grateful if all this problem could be solved.

Thanks.

0 comments

Comment

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events