in which class login is performed

saurabh bhagat July 22, 2013

I want detail of class name where login details are compared with database.

I heard from someone he said its LoginAction But dont know the exact jar location

Help me

3 answers

0 votes
saurabh bhagat July 23, 2013

<action name="dologin" class="com.atlassian.confluence.user.actions.LoginAction">
<interceptor-ref name="validatingStack"/>
<result name="input" type="velocity">/login.vm</result>
<result name="error" type="velocity">/login.vm</result>
<result name="success" type="velocity">/login.vm</result>
</action>
where the success is checked in login.vm

where the redirection haapens to Dashboard.action

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 23, 2013

Right, so it's the front-end login. The code you've posted answers your own question here - it's got a pointer to the class it's calling to check login, and to the .vm files that generated the html for the results. So I'm not sure we can tell you more.

May we ask why you think you need to know this? What are you actually aiming to do here?

0 votes
saurabh bhagat July 23, 2013

I want to know exact sequence of page flow in confluence.

First which page is opened .

How mapping is done

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 23, 2013

That doesn't have much to do with the login, and I'm not sure it's a useful question in itself. The page opened is the page the user asks for by selecting a url in their browser. I don't know what you mean by "mapping".

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 22, 2013

It depends on what type of login you're using and what your seraph settings are (that goes back to whether you're using internal/external crowd, the jira database when in confluence, ldap, or any of the other possibilities)

Suggest an answer