how can I export page with attachments

I want to take a WIKI "chapter" and its subsections with have attachments in each subsection and export it as a bundle to share externally.  I thought it would be simple in the toolbar, but the export is for a page and save-as uses hyper-links to the attachments.

1 answer

Hi @Robert James],

If by WIKI "chapter" and subsections you mean a branch of pages (i.e., a page with children pages), you can use the export as XML feature of Confluence. Go to the space tools, and do a custom export, selecting the pages you need. The person who receives this bundle, has to import it back to a Confluence instance:

Screen Shot 2017-01-29 at 08.08.39.png

If by WIKI "chapter" and subsections you mean a single page with sections, you can use the commercial add-on Comala Share It. This add-on allows you to publicly share pages and/or attachments. In your case, you can share a page, and all the content.

Disclaimer, I work in Comalatech, the company behind that commercial add-on.

Hope this helps,

Gorka

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Featured Groups

Tuesday tips & tricks: What is the Atlassian Community?

It's officially Tuesday, which means it's officially time for another tip to help you better navigate this space we call the Atlassian Community. 😄 I got a great question from community member, Sa...

137 views 6 8
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you