Why is the editing view Scroll bar in chrome not extending the full length of page?

Shelley Cook June 6, 2013

(I am new to Confluence and two weeks ago I just took over as webmaster of a school district's intranet based on it, so be gentle on me...)

We are having a problem with editing pages across confluence. The scroll bar on the right side does not extend the full length of the browser window, which cramps the view of ediable space and makes it very difficult to edit or train people to edit pages in context.

The issue arises when using chrome, but also can be intermittently activated in subpages in IE9 by pressing CTL+home.

Has anyone seen this issue before and, if so, have you found a cause and solution to the problem?

Page editing error

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2013
Shelley Cook June 7, 2013

Thank you!!

0 votes
MJ
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 6, 2013

Hi Shelley, I have converted your last addition to a comment opposed to it being an answer, so your question remains having the "Unanswered" state.

0 votes
Shelley Cook June 6, 2013

The issue is also visible in incognito mode in chrome.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events