Why does system not allow me to reset password?

Bill King October 26, 2015

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Set up your trial

I am trying to log into https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/login?, which apparently is different than my JIRA / Confluence accounts. Nonetheless, I've tried to reset my password 2-3 times now and no luck. Also, system says I can login with username or password: tried both but neither work.  Please advise. I cannot respond to customer question about our plugin because I cannot login!

Edited: Come on?!?!? Now I'm getting an email asking me about my JIRA password reset. I did not ask to get my JIRA password reset. It's for the Ecosystem domain.

1 answer

0 votes
Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2015

I don't think you have account access to the Ecosystem domain. In the past, I have only seen customers view the contents without logging in. What are you trying to do on there?

Bill King October 26, 2015

Hi Boris, thanks for the fast reply! I'm trying to respond to a ticket a customer created for our JIRA add-on. I am unable to view the ticket because I cannot login. I had to create an Ecosystem account in order to submit our add-on for listing in Atlassian Marketplace, and my password management tool shows a separate login for the Ecosystem. But of course, it does not work.

Thoughts?

Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2015

Hmm, we would need to get the Atlassian Account team involved. Go ahead and create a support ticket, and reference this question in it, and ask to have this raised with the Atlassian Account team. You can ask them to check with me for details on what has to be done. If you want to link me the issue for now, I can drop a comment in there saying that the add-on vendor is working on getting back to the person who filed it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events