Where can I find my Support Entitlement Number (SEN)?

When raising a support issue in support.atlassian.com I need to provide a SEN. Where can I find this?

4 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.
Ernest Wong Atlassian Team May 30, 2011

There are a number of places you can locate your SEN number.

• In my.atlassian.com - if you are a nominated technical or billing contact of your license
  • The last page of your PDF invoice
  • For installed products, depending on the version of your installation, it is listed in the license details page of the product's administration console

You can find it at https://my.atlassian.com under My Account. SEN will be listed under each of the license you own along with Name and Server ID!

For those of you who do not know what a Support Entitlement Number (SEN), it is tied to your maintenance on the Atlassian license you own. It lets Atlassian know if you are under active maintenance, which is access to our technical support team and software updates. You must have active maintenance in order to use support.atlassian.com to create tickets.

If you still can't find it, our Sales team can find your SEN for you (sales@atlassian.com) if you provide them any of the following information:

1. Company email domain, billing or technical contact's email address

2. License key, or sub-string

3. Maintenance expiration date

4. Previous quote or invoice numbers (all start with AT-)

Additionaly, we got a document called Finding the JIRA Support Entitlement Number. You can find it using the search tool of http://confluence.atlassian.com. Each version of this document applies to one specific application (e.g. Jira, Bamboo, Confluence) addresing the ways that you can find the SEN number, specifically through the tool you're using.

Here is an example of how to find the SEN number over Jira 4.4: http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Finding+the+JIRA+Support+Entitlement+Number+%28SEN%29

"Method 1: Check in the JIRA Administration Interface
Method 2: Log into my.atlassian.com as the Account Holder or Technical Contact
Method 3: Atlassian Invoice"

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Marketplace Apps

The 7 hacks of highly successful automation

...there's anything I've learnt from working, it's that people are lazy! No offense to anyone reading this, but it's true and we can all admit it. The easier you make something for someone, the more...

133 views 0 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you