Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find my Support Entitlement Number (SEN)?

Partha Kamal May 29, 2011

When raising a support issue in support.atlassian.com I need to provide a SEN. Where can I find this?

6 answers

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Ernest
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 30, 2011

There are a number of places you can locate your SEN number.

• In my.atlassian.com - if you are a nominated technical or billing contact of your license
  • The last page of your PDF invoice
  • For installed products, depending on the version of your installation, it is listed in the license details page of the product's administration console
1 vote
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2011

You can find it at https://my.atlassian.com under My Account. SEN will be listed under each of the license you own along with Name and Server ID!

0 votes
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2022

you can locate your SEN number.

• In my.atlassian.com - if you are a nominated technical or billing contact of your license
  • For installed products, depending on the version of your installation, it is listed in the license details page of the product's administration console
0 votes
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 19, 2022

There are a number of places you can locate your SEN number.

• In my.atlassian.com - if you are a nominated technical or billing contact of your license
0 votes
Leandro Nunes May 31, 2011

Additionaly, we got a document called Finding the JIRA Support Entitlement Number. You can find it using the search tool of http://confluence.atlassian.com. Each version of this document applies to one specific application (e.g. Jira, Bamboo, Confluence) addresing the ways that you can find the SEN number, specifically through the tool you're using.

Here is an example of how to find the SEN number over Jira 4.4: http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Finding+the+JIRA+Support+Entitlement+Number+%28SEN%29

"Method 1: Check in the JIRA Administration Interface
Method 2: Log into my.atlassian.com as the Account Holder or Technical Contact
Method 3: Atlassian Invoice"
0 votes
BrittanyA May 31, 2011

For those of you who do not know what a Support Entitlement Number (SEN), it is tied to your maintenance on the Atlassian license you own. It lets Atlassian know if you are under active maintenance, which is access to our technical support team and software updates. You must have active maintenance in order to use support.atlassian.com to create tickets.

If you still can't find it, our Sales team can find your SEN for you (sales@atlassian.com) if you provide them any of the following information:

1. Company email domain, billing or technical contact's email address

2. License key, or sub-string

3. Maintenance expiration date

4. Previous quote or invoice numbers (all start with AT-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events