I am trying to accomplish this solution:
1) Use Workflow Transition as we move from one set of Workflow Statuses to another
2) We call these stages. So some Workflow Statuses are in DEV(elopment), some are in INT(egration) and some are in REL(ease)
3) I was trying to create a Custom Field that held DEV, INT and REL of which I did
4) as we transition from one Statuses , this custom field would be updated to match which status group you were in.
5) I created the transistion and used the Suite Utilities advanced option that works with custom fields, but was not showing and transistions. I set the custom field to display on the issue ticket which if I manually set it will at least diaplay what I selected.
6) I would prefer a Label that display one of these three so a user could not modify manually, is that possible?
I am using the latest JIRA and Suite Utilities updates.
Hi, I am still not able to get an update in a custom field. I am currently working with the Workflow Essentials plugin. Here is exactly what I am doing:
Am I missing something ?
When it asks for a value to change to in the post function, does it accept text or is it expecting an actual numerical value of "DEV"? If so, what am I supposed to be generating to get a value?
Or should I use a Multi-Line Text Field, give it the 3 entries I need (DEV, INT, REL) and then get the numerical value of each, put in the actual value of DEV?
To answer “How scrum works,” most of the teams I've worked with first addressed the question: “where to start?” That question applies to both implementation and improvements on the Scrum framew...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs