Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User picker field is not appearing in Confluence

Pinaki Basu June 10, 2014

I am creating a JIRA change report page in Confluence. I have noticed that the issue picker field displays blank. However, the same query displays correct result (including issue picker field) in JIRA.

Why is that?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 10, 2014

One possibility is that the user running the report in Confluence does not have "browse users" permission in Jira (remember that the macros you are using may not be being run as the current user)

Pinaki Basu June 11, 2014

Nic

Thanks for that comment. I am the user who is trying to get this report going in the confluence. Just to let you know that I have been succesfull in creating JIRA report in confluence. I believe it is something to do with the type of custom field.

Cheers

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 11, 2014
Excellent, what was the problem?
Pinaki Basu June 11, 2014

I am trying to publish a JIRA report. The report consist of custom fields of different nature. One of the custom fields is Issue picker type. The confluence will display all all the fields except the issue picker type field. That particular issue picker field will just display the heading, but no records. Is it something in the issue picker type of custom field which is causing the problem?

Also, I have noticed that in the result in JIRA, I cannot sort the result based on that type of custom field.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 11, 2014

I don't understand. You said you'd fixed it. And we already have the problem description

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events