I am creating a JIRA change report page in Confluence. I have noticed that the issue picker field displays blank. However, the same query displays correct result (including issue picker field) in JIRA.
Why is that?
I am trying to publish a JIRA report. The report consist of custom fields of different nature. One of the custom fields is Issue picker type. The confluence will display all all the fields except the issue picker type field. That particular issue picker field will just display the heading, but no records. Is it something in the issue picker type of custom field which is causing the problem?
Also, I have noticed that in the result in JIRA, I cannot sort the result based on that type of custom field.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs