Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The CATALINA_HOME environment variable is not defined correctly

Narayan NR August 7, 2013

I am getting an error message on start of stash.bat "The CATALINA_HOME environment variable is not defined correctly" and I am not able to continue with stash set up. Please help me to install stash on windows. Thanks in advance.

5 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Narayan NR August 13, 2013

thanks every one ...

0 votes

Hi Lucas,

CAtalina_home error is resolved but I am not able to start setup through my browser

url:http://localhost:7990/setup

Please help in completing this installation. I need to configure stash to use dotnet project.

Thanks and Regards

Narayan.NR

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 7, 2013

That question is like ringing a car mechanic and telling them "I can't drive home", then expecting them to help you without knowing if you're in a ditch, out of petrol, been attacked by a horde of penguins, or even near the car!

What does your log file say? What are you running? What settings have you tried? What have you done differently from the documentation, and what documentation are you following?

Marshall Epie July 1, 2016

Haha Nicely Put Nic.

0 votes
BernardoA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 7, 2013
0 votes

Hi Lucas,

What should be the path of CATALINA_HOME.

Thanks and Regards

Narayan

0 votes
LucasA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 7, 2013

Hi Narayan,

Edit setenv.sh and set your CATALINA_HOME accordingly.

Best regards,
Lucas Timm

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events