Task Eazybi report for jira/confluence

Sujata March 23, 2016

I want to generate a report that shows the following for each assignee that has the tasks(only) in "In progress" status only, I do not want any subtask to be shown. This report is only for tasks but when I create a report it pulls all assignees from task and subtask, I want to exclude subtask from this list adn want only tasks that are in in-progress status.

Assignee (only the ones who have a task assigned that is in progress status)

Task key

How can I add a filter under row->issues and columns->assignee to get only tasks that are in progress and assignees that are assigned to the tasks that are in progress?

1 answer

0 votes
eazyBI Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2016

Hello,

to filter out only tasks, you can use "Issue type" dimension in Pages: in JIRA, tasks and sub-tasks have separate sets of issue types (i.e., subtask issue types could not be used for tasks, and vice versa). Select Issue Type dimension in Pages, and then select all parent issue types (multiple selection). In the result, only tasks (parents) will be counted in the report.

For only currently "In progress" issues, select "Status" dimension in Pages as well, and select "In Progress" value.

Also, select measure "Issues due" from "Measures" dimension together with "Assignees" dimension in columns to count all unresolved issues (according to Page selection) for each assignee. It is recommended always using some measure to be sure what is counted in the report (if none of the measures are selected, the default measure "Issues created"  is used).

In rows, you can use "Issue" dimansion Sub-task hierarchy Parent level issues - then only tasks will be displayed in the rows. Still, "Issue type" filter in Pages is needed for not counting sub-tasks in the number of issues.

Ilze /  support@eazybi.com

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events