Scroll Versions for cloud-hosted Confluence

Is Scroll Versions available for a non-self hosting version of Confluence?

2 answers

Hi Dmitry,

currently Scroll Versions (and our other add-ons) are not available for Atlassian OnDemand.

We plan to work on an OnDemand version for our products, but I'm not able to give you an ETA for the implementation.

There's an improvement in Atlassians JIRA system: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AOD-4869

If you vote / watch the issue, you'll get a notification as soon as there are any further news.

Hope that information helps.

Cheers,
Nils

Thanks Nils. I'll keep an eye on the updates for this.

Dmitry

Hi Nils, Is there any plugin by which we can achieve pinterest.com type of scrolling on my confluence page .

Hi Ravi, in general that should be possible using Confluence and Scroll Viewport (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.k15t.scroll.scroll-viewport). It would be great if you'd contact support@k15t.com to further discuss your requirements. Best, Nils

0 vote
Nicholas Muldoon Community Champion Oct 27, 2015

Hi Dmitry,

If you're still on the hunt for a solution you may want to take a look at Instant Websites for Confluence Cloud. Perhaps it achieves what you are looking for. Happy to chat if it doesn't fit your needs.

Thanks,
Nicholas Muldoon
Arijea 

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published 11 hours ago in Hipchat

Moving from Hipchat to Stride? Here’s what you’ll love

Heya, Hipchat friends! We’re so happy you’re checking out   Stride. Whether you know it or not, you have been instrumental in making Stride come to life. Every feature, design, and functionality...

38 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you