Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(ResolveAssemblyReferences target) ->

Craig Reino February 4, 2016

We recently updated to .NET 4.6.1, and now when attempting to build I am getting warnings and full on failures.

-Builds locally using MSBuild.

-Builds on Server using MSBuild directly, some warnings, but builds.

-A clean from scratch deployment generates this: 

C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\12.0\bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(991,5): warning MSB3644: The reference assemblies for framework ".NETFramework,Version=v4.6.1" were not found. To resolve this, install the SDK or Targeting Pack for this framework version or retarget your application to a version of the framework for which you have the SDK or Targeting Pack installed. Note that assemblies will be resolved from the Global Assembly Cache (GAC) and will be used in place of reference assemblies. Therefore your assembly may not be correctly targeted for the framework you intend.

The failure project is far more confusing, outputting false update suggestions to the assemblies. 

How do I manage the target framework specifically for Bamboo?

2 answers

0 votes
Remi Sarraillon January 10, 2020

Hi there,

I've actually same concern and I found this, it might be help ;)

The feature request for Windows/.NET builds is here: https://bitbucket.org/site/master/issues/13452/support-for-native-windows-net-builds-on 

Follow that ticket for updates from Atlassian team.

Remi Sarraillon January 10, 2020

Meanwhile, you can include assemblies directly with the nuget related.

https://www.nuget.org/packages/Microsoft.NETFramework.ReferenceAssemblies.net461/

Same problem for me is now resolved.

0 votes
Mike Barmettler April 20, 2016

Hi,

we have the same issue here.

already installed 4.6 sdk and target pack - but still got the error.

how could you solve it?

thanks & kind regards

M

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events