Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: License

Anne Atuhaire March 16, 2014

Hello,

We would like our subscription option to be set as "On Demand" not installation. At the moment when I log in into our account I only see an option to download, yet i should be seeing a link to onDemand.

Thanks.

Anne Atuhaire

Planet Systems Ltd

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2014

If you've bought a download licence, then you need to buy an OnDemand subscription as well. The licences are very different and do different things, and you can't just swap between them.

I don't know if Atlassian will swap them directly, but I'd talk to Sales to see if you can recover some of the costs of the download licence to offset the cost of the OnDemand service.

Thank you Nic,

Please let us know what Sales got to say about that.

Please check out the quote you sent to us too for clarification about what we paid for.

Anne

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2014

Anne, I'm afraid you've misunderstood.

I'm not Atlassian - you've asked this question in a public forum for Atlassian USERS - Atlassian don't respond routinely to questions here, and stuff for Sales really needs to go to Atlassian Sales.

You really need to talk to sales

Oops! I'm sorry Nic. Thanks for feedback. I just contacted Sales and I hope they will come through for me. Sorry to beother you.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 17, 2014

Not a problem - we're happy to try to help! We could only go a certain distance with this one, by pointing you to sales, otherwise we'd have done more!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events