Select columns in table entries generated from JIRA Macro do not show up in .pdf export from Confluence 4.1.7. All column entries show up perfectly on the Confluence page but several columns are void of data when viewed on the exported .pdf file.
The JIRA issues macro has been set to Dynamic both pre and post upgrade. Pre-upgrade all the content was viewable in the exported pdf, post-upgrade data in select columns is missing while some data is still viewable in the pdf. We ultimatelywant to have all the data visable as it was prior to our upgrade to the current Confluence version.
This has been a back burner issue over the recent past but fortunately I gave it another look and found the problem. As it turns out the upgrade does not appear to have had any relevance to the issue. The fix was accomplished by editing the link information on the wiki page.
I found through experimentation that it is important to reference the column information (as it relates to the linked data from JIRA) in lower case (Example:type, key, summary, etc..). I found while revieiwing the link data that some of the column information was identified in upper case while other columns were identified in lower case. The lower and upper case column data was displayed equally in the wiki display however when one attempted to export the data into a .pdf file the upper case column data was missing. When I edited the column data to make it all lower case I found that all the data now shows up on both the wiki and the .pdf file.
Thanks for signing up for Jira Ops! I’m Matt Ryall, leader for the Jira Ops product team at Atlassian. Since this is a brand new product, we’ll be delivering improvements quickly and sharing updates...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs