Printing stylesheet and image scaling

Hans Jørgen Ekker March 18, 2016

I have a table with one row and two columns. In the first cell there is a small image (icon-size). In the other cell there is an explanation text.

It looks fine on the web. The first cell is small (same size as the small image), and the second cell is much longer because of the text.

But when I export to PDF the little image scales up and the first cell expands at the same time. Both columns now have the same width (50% each).

How can I (with css stylesheet) prevent the images inside a cell from scaling up like this? I like the images to have their original size in the PDF export.

This figure shows my problem. Upper image: this is how it looks on the web. Lower image: this is how it looks when I export to PDF.

cell_image.png

2 answers

0 votes
Hans Jørgen Ekker March 21, 2016

You're right. When I set the size in the Editor the PDF looks fine. Simple as that... thank you smile

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2016

Can I ask, what happens when you set a specific size on the image via the Confluence Editor?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events