New user not receiving invitation email

There's new user joined company and I invited him as what I did before. However, this time the new user hasn't received anything. I tried to resend in user management tab for several times, and he carefully checked all the mail boxes, there's no invitation mail.

It worked well days ago. And I don't think it's due to company mail server as we're using same company mail server and others can receive invitation mail before.

Any possible way to figure out what goes wrong?

3 answers

0 vote
Warren Levy Community Champion Aug 02, 2017

Hi Richard

Obvious question, but worth checking : are you sure you have the person's e-mail correct? I always copy the e-mail address from Outlook to ensure no typos

Surely I was doing same thing as you did... copy the email address from outlook.

But it's several day passed, and I tried to resend many times... he just received nothing.

We are having the same issues; have been trying to get a team member signed up for 3 days and email never arrives.

After raising a ticket to Atlassian support, an Atlassian support engineer checked on their side and found the email was blocked at their side.

Then they just unblocked it and everything went well.

cool, we get the problem too.

Hi Richard, how did you raise this ticket to the Atlassian support team?

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Monday in Agility Beta

We've moved!

A note to all watchers that we've moved to a new community home... https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Agility/ct-p/agility Please update your notification subscriptions to keep across the ...

56 views 0 2
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you