Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limit a user to view one Agile board

amanda Glover February 12, 2013

I want to give access to Jira to a client. I don't want them to see our existing projects and Agile Boards. I have created a new project and a new board for them but I can't seem to give them permission. When they log in they can't see anything.

Many thanks in advance for your help

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
amanda Glover February 24, 2013

I'm being asked to close this question - but it is still an issue for me.

thanks

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2013

If the following are met the client should be able to see the projects:

1. Logged in
  2. Browse Project permission is given to the user (As Christain told already)

And for the customer to see the board, the filter used for the board should be shared as well.

amanda Glover February 18, 2013

It's almost like I can't log in - When I log in there are no boards and the log-in link is still visible.

Thanks

Amanda

0 votes
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2013

They have to have the browse project permission in order to see a particular project

amanda Glover February 12, 2013

I have done this as attached. Am I missing something?

Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 13, 2013

The user doesn't even see the project under the projects tab? Are you using issue security levels?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events